Please click here to go to our tax organizer
Tax documents needed to prepare individual return
- • W-2
- • 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-COD, 1099-MISC, 1099-R, 1099-SSA, 1099-G.
- • Brokerage statements if sold investments.
- • Escrow statement if purchased or sold real estate.
- • Form K-1's.
- • Student loan interest.
- • Medical receipts ( if paid more than 10% earned ).
- • DMV registration.
- • 1098 - mortgage interest.
- • Property tax statements.
- • Charitable contributions letters, cancelled checks or receipts.
- • Business income & expenses.
- • Rental income & expenses.
- • Estimated tax payments made during tax year by date and amount.
Tax documents needed to prepare business entity return
- • Trial balance in Excel.
- • Bank statement at year end and bank reconciliation
- • Account receivable aging at year end.
- • Accounts payable aging at year end.
- • Detail of fixed asset additions - date, description, amount ( purchase invoice ).
- • Detail of fixed asset deletions - date, description, proceeds received ( sales invoice ).
- • Estimated tax payment made during the year by date and amount.
- • Detail of interest payments - date, payee, amount, description of loan.
- • Quickbooks file if available.